Sunday, August 21, 2016

Power Point presentation Tricks

Always show the pointer/Arrow during the power point presentation

I usually face a problem while presenting my PPT, that my pointer gets invisible after few second and after that I have to find where is my pointer and it takes my few second in finding.
Then after finding on net and Microsoft support I find out the solution but it was not clearly mentioned so I thought it to share this solution to all my friends.
# Step-1
Open your Power point presentation
Then press F5 or start from beginning icon present on top left now your PPT will start.

# Step-2
Now click at the bottom left of the PPT now there some option will become visible.

#Step-3
Now click on the last dotted option after clicking on that dot new options will come out.

#Step-4
In that option there will be Arrow option, please click on visible option now your arrow will be visible all time during your presentation.
Thank you.

No comments: